.:. Squirts Having Intimate Talents .:.
makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd 21lvblz

Please Log In to access all topics.
If not yet a member, please do Register.
makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd 21lvblz

Please Log In to access all topics.
If not yet a member, please do Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
In need of a MODERATOR. Apply now! Click here.
Got what it takes to be one of the GFX Designers & Promoters? Apply now! For more info, click HERE.
New to S.H.I.T.? Introduce yourself now! Click HERE.

Share | 

makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHIT Exclusive
manetskii

manetskii

SHIT Exclusive

makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd Vide
PostSubject: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:42 pm

The Girl Who Lives …

Alcos, Marynette Joyce is the name. The youngest, smartest, and the prettiest as other people say among the three daughters of Mr. Arnel Alcos and Mrs. Jennie Rose Reyes. First breathed on the 13th day of April and in the year of 1997. Now, I am 12 years young and a freshman of the same University where I graduated and as the salutatorian of the Grade-six pupils’ school year 2008 – 2009.

I am a type of person who cannot live without music and movies. When I am bored, I usually read a book that interests me, watch movies, surfing in the internet, and listening to music. Some people say that I am small but terrible. I cannot live without laughing and talking all day. I am a kind of person, who makes other people laugh; I tend to laugh even in none-sense things. I easily get along with other people and I love to have some fun. Being a kid is very enjoyable so I do not listen nor care to what other people say behind my back. Pink is my favorite color and I love to collect gadgets or things with color pink for short, I am a pink lover. I have a lot of patience and I am responsible especially when somebody assigned me to be the leader of any activity that has given by our instructor. If there is a case that my friends are problematic, I am always at their side whenever they need to be comforted. Sometimes I am naughty but I am happy to be with. I am moody and lazy when I am not in the mood to work yet, only one word is enough for me. Some people say that we are rich because of our expensive gadgets but I just smile and stay humble. Sometimes I am very sensitive and emotional; I snob people that I do not even know. I do not entertain nor give any information about me to strangers. Everywhere I go, there are people who insult me because of my height but I do not mind them. I just laugh at them and the things that they are saying behind my back. I loved to be back fighter because it makes me more famous. The thing that I hate most is that when I see others are hurting my friends. I would like to be hurt by others instead of my friends or even the people who love me and the people who surround me.

When I grew up, I like to become a successful chef. My dream is to build and to manage my own restaurant and to franchise a KFC restaurant here in Vigan City (our city). To be able to succeed in life, I'll study hard and I will pray to God for his guidance. I wish that all of my dreams would come true

- ahehe .. pasensya na ang EPAL ng journal ko ee rofl xd wala kasi akong maisip na iba na pwedeng mailagay sa shet kong journal ahahaha lmao xd Happy
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Kathrine

Kathrine

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:24 pm

nice one rich Happy hahaha
binasa ko tlga kahit mhaba Happy
Back to top Go down
SHIT Exclusive
manetskii

manetskii

SHIT Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:39 pm

che .. hahaha xd lmao

hindi nga mayaman ee !! hahahaha xd HappyBig Grin
Back to top Go down
Promoter
@MaRk

@MaRk

Promoter

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:24 pm

ako rin!!!hehe^_^Happy
Back to top Go down
SHIT Exclusive
manetskii

manetskii

SHIT Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 pm

do not post none sense replies po Happy
Back to top Go down
Promoter
@MaRk

@MaRk

Promoter

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 pm

hahaha!!ala kasi magawa!!!sowe na gud!!!
Back to top Go down
Celebrity
maeamor

maeamor

Celebrity

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:30 pm

.....hahahaha...
..medyo mataas aahh..
..pero nasiyahan naman ako kasi may nalaman naman ako bout sayo..
..well it's nice to know some of your background and i think you would be a nice friend too..
..stay humble rich hap.,. hehe
..strong mo naman, kaya mong saluhin ang mga problema ng kaibigan mo.. hehe
..pagpatuloy mo sana.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SHIT Exclusive
manetskii

manetskii

SHIT Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:48 am

thanks Happy yeah yun talaga ayaw ko ee mas maganda na lang na ako saktan ng ibang tao kesa sa mga friends ko Happy and kunting bagay lang iyak na talaga ako Happy

tulad kagabe rofl xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:34 pm

galing-galing
salu ka pla...
matalinong bata ire,,,
hehe..

keep up the good work
and continue pursuing
your dreams...
Back to top Go down
Celebrity
sheng.ƃuǝɥs

sheng.ƃuǝɥs

Celebrity

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 pm

myaman ka. ahahha!.

lhat po ng gus2 nlang mgk2ptid, naib2gay. XDDD

tig'isa din cla ng ipod. whew!

bxta, dami nla gadgets. XDD
Back to top Go down
SHIT Starter
stephene

stephene

SHIT Starter

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:32 pm

it's sp nice. binasa ko talaga lahat mula una hanggang sa katapusan ang gandang basahin makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd 32755
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd   makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

makapag post nga rin ng simple kong journal hehe xd

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:. Squirts Having Intimate Talents .:. :: SHIT DISCOTHEQUE :: User Journals-